Chauffeur driven Leisure tours of Dublin and Ireland
If you’re in Ireland to relax, why not ensure that your time is as pleasurable, memorable and relaxing as possible with one of our many tailored tours and specialised trips…(or just to make sure you ‘do’ make that flight in comfort !) Leisure, tours and special occasions…
- Chauffeur Guided Tours of Ireland (single or multi-day) – choose from our range or plan your own itinerary, by city or countrywide, e.g, Scenic Highlights, the Wild West of Ireland, Genealogy ToursOur drivers will be pleased to use their extensive experience to take you direct to the ‘best spots for photos’ on any of our tours – please just ask!
- Full and Half Day ‘Highlights’ Tours of Dublin (or mix and match a full day with a ½ day of Wicklow Highlights, and ½ day of Dublin Highlights)
- Dublin: Dublin highlights include a mix (to preference and weather) of the Guinness Factory, the Phoenix Park, City Centre sights (GPO, scene of the Easter Rising, O’Connell St.), Trinity College and the Book of Kells, St.Stephen’s Green and Merrion Square, the National Library, Dail Eireann, the Mansion House, the Four Courts, Kilmainham Gaol, Malahide Marina and Howth coastal fishing village. Your experienced chauffeur will delight and inform you of the history and ‘insider’ points of interest on this fun and beautiful tour.
- Relax and reflect in beautiful and historical Glendalough, round towers and mesmerising lakes
- Enjoy a pint and lunch, with tradtional Irish music – craic agus ceol – at Johnny Foxes Traditional Irish Pub, the highest pub in Ireland
- Go back in time and wander the beautiful gardens at Powerscourt House, Gardens and Waterfall
- Take in the spectacle of the Military Road and ‘Sally’s Gap’ – beautiful scenery, gorse and heather covered mountains, waterfalls and lakes await
Other Chauffeur tours around Ireland:
- Day at the races (Leapoardstown, Punchestown or Galway)
- Night at the Theatre (inc pre-Theatre drinks, dinner, city tour), visit a Show at the Gaiety Theatre, the Olympia, the Bord Gais Energy Theatre, the O2, the National Concert hall or other wonderful venues. (Tickets booked on request).
- Golfing/Fishing trips
- City Tours (Dublin, Galway, Cork etc., or multi-city to suit and create your own tours with our planning guides)
- Specialist Themed tours – e.g. Dublin by night, Historical Dublin, Musical Dublin, Literary Dublin, etc (Also Galway, Cork, Limerick, Waterford, etc)
- Special interest tours – do you have a special interest? i.e., Traditional Music? Horse Racing, etc? Let us know and we’ll arrange a tour to suit !
- ‘Meet, greet and treat’ for special guests/clients – (e.g. with flowers, champagne, dinner reservations, theatre tickets)
- Special occasion – Anniversary, Birthday, Wedding/Engagement/Debutante tours etc
For a personalised plan and quotation on any of these services, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!